Hi Eugen,
Are you having troubles getting the value of the projectdataset
element or are you just getting an exception when you are trying to
parse it?
Is there a projectDatasetType Class available? Have you tried that?
What is the exception you are seeing?
-jacobd

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 1:41 AM, Eugen Okon <eugeno...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
> i am new to xmlbeans, so maybe my question is a kind of "basics" for the
> framework. I am writing an application which communicates with Ms Project PSI
> Web Services. The application gets a SOAP response from Ms Project. The
> structure of this response is described below:
>
> <soap:envelope>
> …..
> <soap:body>
> <ReadProjectResponse>
>        …
>                <ProjectDataSet>
>                        Information I need!!!!
> </ProjectDataSet>
>        …
> <ReadProjectResponse>
> </soap:body>
> </soap:envelope>
>
> Ok so now I can finally describe the problem. I have a xsd schema which
> models the structure of <ProjectDataSet>. From these xsd I've generated java
> code with xmlbeans's ant task. Now I am searching for an elegant possibility
> to parse this kind of responses. This means
> ProjectDataSetDocument.Factory.parse(is); should parse the inputstream
> beginning with the <ProjectDataSet>. In other cases I am understandably
> getting an exception. I hope someone can help me solving this problem.
>
> Eugen
>
> --
> Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört? Der kann`s mit allen:
> http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger

  • parse a part o... Eugen Okon
    • Re: parse... Jacob Danner
      • Re: p... Eugen Okon
        • R... Andy Putnins
          • ... Eugen Okon
            • ... Andy Putnins
            • ... Eric Weilnau
            • ... BEEKER, ANDREAS (Allianz Deutschland, externer Mitarbeiter)
              • ... Eugen Okon