First of all thank you for your guick answer!

I saw many of these before asking but i think that for the job i want to
be done many of this are irrelevant because almost all tutorials and
guides are mostly for instance manipulation.

Is there any link/guide/tutorial for primitive jobs with xmlbeans?e.g
parsing/compiling/loading of  XSD's

I wrote this piece of code and i can't figure out why it doesn't work.

import org.apache.xmlbeans.*;
import java.io.*;
import javax.xml.namespace.*;

public class XMLBeansClass {

    XmlObject xob = XmlObject.Factory.parse(new
File("/home/X/Y/Z/W/Eclipse_WorkPlace/ProjectXMLBeansTesting/src/T.xsd"));
    XmlObject xmlobj[] = {xob};
    SchemaTypeSystem t =
XmlBeans.compileXsd(xmlobj,XmlBeans.getBuiltinTypeSystem(),null);

    }

}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get from eclipse compiler this error message :

3 errors :

Unhandled exception  type  IOException      line 18   Java Problem

Unhandled exception  type  XmlException   line 20   Java Problem

Unhandled exception  type  XmlException   line 20   Java Problem

Can anyone indicate where the problem is?I can't figure out what to do....

Thanks in advance,

Michael