FWIW here's my pom snippet for using an xsdconfig file:

  <build>
    <plugins>

      <!-- mvn clean xmlbeans:xmlbeans install -->
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>xmlbeans-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>xmlbeans</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <inherited>true</inherited>
        <configuration>
          <schemaDirectory>${basedir}/xsd</schemaDirectory>
          <download>true</download>
          <noUpa>true</noUpa>
          <xmlConfigs>
<xmlConfig implementation="java.io.File">${basedir}/xsd/ guanxi.xsdconfig</xmlConfig>
          </xmlConfigs>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

    </plugins>
  </build>

and in xsdconfig:

  <xb:namespace uri="urn:guanxi:idp">
    <xb:package>org.guanxi.xal.idp</xb:package>
  </xb:namespace>

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0