2009/9/28 heikki <tropic...@gmail.com>

> Why don't you try to see what the runtime type of your results actually
> *is* ?

I try it ,but I am not exactly sure how to do it, and I think it may be
caused by the different version, so I tried to get the real type by the
codes:

ObservationCollectionDocument
ocd=ObservationCollectionDocument.Factory.parse(new File("DataArray.xml"));
 ObservationPropertyType
xb_memeber=ocd.getObservationCollection().getMemberArray(0);
 XmlObject xb_result=xb_memeber.getObservation().getResult();
if(xb_result instanceof net.opengis.swe.x00.DataArrayType) {
System.out.println("00");
..........................//for other version 00 10 101
However, it is none of the three typs.