On 04/20/2013 04:13 PM, Paul Hammant wrote:
Can you do test-driven-development ?  You could make the same thing and
donate it to the XStream project.  I started the JSON driver and
contributed it with tests (though it required some more work).

-ph

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 1:59 AM, Xybrek
<xyb...@gmail.com
<mailto:xyb...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello,

    Anyone knows of a library or extension to XStream that allows
    (de)serialization of BSON documents?

    This is the only implementation I can find so far:

http://www.axonframework.org/__apidocs/2.0/org/axonframework/__serializer/bson/__DBObjectXStreamSerializer.html

<http://www.axonframework.org/apidocs/2.0/org/axonframework/serializer/bson/DBObjectXStreamSerializer.html>

    However, the framework's serializer is quite geared toward its
    frameworks models etc. Thus, very hard to integrate with a simple
    library.

    Is there any library that is independent of a framework.

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/__manage_email
    <http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email>

Paul, I'm still having problem extracting and making the DBObjectXStreamSerializer from the link I posted. I hope I can help like you.