Hi,

http://www.axonframework.org/apidocs/2.0/org/axonframework/serializer/bson/DBObjectXStreamSerializer.html

> However, the framework's serializer is quite geared toward its
> frameworks models etc. Thus, very hard to integrate with a simple library.
>
> Is there any library that is independent of a framework.

Actually I think that BSON and XStream do not really match. See, XStream's
converters will typically produce Strings i.e. all converters are
implemented to work with String representations of the objects they handle.
The hierarchical writer will write all values as String into the resulting
document - there's nothing else possible.

Actually even XStream's "binary" driver will simply write optimized values
as Strings and I don't see, how you can write anything that will produce a
compliant BSON document.

- Jörg