Hi everybody,

I'm using XStream to serialize objects before sending them into a different JVM. Until now, I the JVMs were running on the same machine and I knew the class path of the objects, so I could create custom ClassLoader knowing all necessary directories and provide it to XStream.

However, now I'm trying to send those objects to a remote application, which doesn't have any information about those object's classes. Since I would like to avoid passing around class files, is there a way of deserializing objects with XStream without their class files?

Regards,
Cedric