Hello, Jörg

Thank You.
I understand limitation of JSON itself.But while list often contains
objects of same type and order is not always issue, order of
read/writeObject is important.
I tried jettison 1.2 and 1.0.1 but result was the same. For now we just
removed our code which cause us problem during deserialization. If some
legacy code will appear suppose we just use hotfix.

Thanks,
Anatoly