Hi Anatoly,

Анатолий Инсапов wrote:

> Hello, Jörg
>
> Thank You.
> I understand limitation of JSON itself.But while list often contains
> objects of same type and order is not always issue, order of
> read/writeObject is important.
> I tried jettison 1.2 and 1.0.1 but result was the same. For now we just
> removed our code which cause us problem during deserialization. If some
> legacy code will appear suppose we just use hotfix.

what you always may try is to use a different converter e.g. sometimes it is
possible to use the ReflectionConverter or a JavaBeanConverter instead. It
depends on the serialized object.

However, if I understand correctly, you already deal with JSON that has been
serialized by a former version. The proposed solution only helps if you
supervise serialization already.

Cheers,
Jörg