Hi There,

I was previously using xStream to deserialzise a HashMap<String,Object>, but I
would like to change this to TreeMap<String,Object> to introduce ordering on
the String key. Is there a way of overriding the TreeMap converter to keep the
current structure of my XML files (I want the same serialised structure as a
HashMap)?

Regards,
Jamie

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely
upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply
e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters
Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors,
omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.