Your instructions to reproduce the issue sound about right. There is a
variable that is initialized during session creation and read during
closing, I think we are running into a race here.

Feel free to create a JIRA for this issue or tell me if you would like
me to do it. Any additional insights that you could put in the JIRA
ticket would be appreciated. I don't know of any reported issue that
would be related, but I could be missing something.

Thanks,
Abe