Hi Rammohan,

Would you please elaborate on the details of your cluster setup?
Which ZooKeeper version do you use?
Do you use authentication / encryption?
Would you please attach config files and log files of other nodes like
leader and followers?

How did you make sure that there was no network problem at the time when
issue happened?
Would you please attach graphs / diagrams on the network traffic including
latency and bandwidth usage between the affected data centers?

Regards,
Andor