Andor,

Zk  version that i use is zk_version 3.4.5-1392090, built on 09/30/2012
17:52 GMT
No Auth or encryption config
None my of network graphs showing any dip or unusual pattern thats why i am
thinking there may not be any n/w issue. I have those nodes in cloud so
checking with them to see if any n/w issue between regions.

Thanks,
Ram