Hello

I am trying to run a 3-node zookeeper cluster.
It starts up good and I am able to access it.
However, as soon as I shutdown the leader, some other node out of
left-overs becomes a primary node which I believe is working as expected.

However, if I try to connect using the zkCli.sh in this state, it cannot
connect, it always remains in connecting state, and there is no way now
that I can access my zookeeper cluster.

The only way I have been able to fix is stop all nodes and start then in
sequence.

Couple of questions.
First of all that zkCli.sh behavior with the cluster does not looks
something a happy path to me. I doubt if my cluster is behaving good. Now
if this cluster is not working why does my cluster status appear working
"LEADER/FOLLOWER" for each left over node.

I tried this with 5-node cluster and noticed exactly the same behavior.
So I wonder how do people generally manage a working zookeeper cluster with
leader going down.

Thanks
Sushil Kumar