I am still struggling to find the fix for this issue.
Another problem I am facing is I don't get any other emails except for
Damien, I am not telling that you guys do not reply, I am saying I am not
receiving those emails, not sure what is going on, they are not even in the
spam folder.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 8:09 AM Sushil Kumar <skm....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Damien for the reply.
>
> That was something I had already tried.
> I wrote single ip in my notes to show that even specific running nodes are
> also not providing the connection.
>
> Can you by any chance include in this email other people who have replied
> earlier. I dont have their email addresses since i never received their
> replies and archive so not show email addreses.
>

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2019, 11:41 PM Damien Diederen <ddiede...@sinenomine.net>
> wrote:
>

>> Sushil,
>>
>> > I have put the gist of connection string and mntr outputs, i tried
>> > connecting to the left-over quorum cluster without any luck.
>> > https://gist.github.com/sushilkm/b8a540acc487830adaa5acae3a166d51
>>
>> Combining this, from your notes:
>>
>>     $ zkCli.sh -server "10.251.0.6:2181"
>>
>> with what Andor pointed out:

>> You are not running zkCli.sh without parameters, but you are only
>> telling it about a single server; it thus doesn't have anywhere to fall
>> back when that single node becomes unreachable.
>>
>> Try something like:
>>
>>     $ zkCli.sh -server "10.251.0.6:2181,10.251.0.X:2181,10.251.0.Y:2181"
>>
>> where 10.251.0.X and 10.251.0.Y are replaced by the addresses of the
>> other ensemble members.
>>
>> (This is not specific to the "CLI"; other clients also have to be given
>> a "sufficient" connection string to be able to failover.  It doesn't
>> *have* to reference the full ensemble, but providing a single member
>> definitely won't cut it.)
>>
>> HTH, -D

Thanks

Sushil Kumar