I could see you have enabled client-server authentication as well. It looks
to me that the error is coming from that. Please share the complete error
logs to trace it.
Have you configured "*Server*" section along with the "*QuorumServer*" and "
*QuorumClient*" sections? If not, please configure "*Server*" section along
with others and try it out.

Reference:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Client-Server+mutual+authentication
[image: image.png]