Hello all,

I have a problem in production ...

We have the following zoo configuration file:

tickTime=4000
dataDir=/var/lib/zookeeper

dataLogDir=/var/log/zookeeper

initLimit=30
syncLimit=15

autopurge.snapRetainCount=3
autopurge.purgeInterval=48

clientPort=2181
maxClientCnxns=60

server.1=ZOO1:2888:3888
server.2=ZOO2:2888:3888
server.3=ZOO3:2888:3888
server.4=ZOO4:2888:3888
server.5=ZOO5:2888:3888

We are in zookeeper-3.4.10, but we recently saw, that log and snapshot aren't
purge ...
do you know this issue, is a bug, or bad configuration ?

Thank you very much and best regards

Adrien Ruffié