Hello,

1 – When compiling SOGo / SOPE , Is this a 32bit or 64 Bit Application?
It’s for 64 bit

2 – Can both (SOGo / SOPE ) be compiled / Run on Fedora 37 ?
I can’t say yes for sure as I never dit it but I don’t see why it couldn’t
be. Usually the only problems is to find and install the correct package for
this OS.

3 -  When I first tried to Compile on Fedore 37,  It could NOT File the
Libraries  for MariaDB/mySQL XML2 and possible Others
        I installed the GNUStep that’s part of the Fedora 37 Yum Repo
What is the gnutsep version ? It should be 1.28 for sogo to work. For the
others RHEL OS we support, we provide our own package for gnustep. You may
try to download them, look at
https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_software_download

4 – and Since the dovecot I’ve setup Uses MariaDB as it’s backend (How do I
disable the Need for PostgreSQL and LDAP

In that case sogo parameter SOGoUserSources should be link to the table use
by dovecot for the users.
https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#Authentication-usi
ng-SQL
You may need to make hook/trigger to synchronize your different user table.

Quentin

Hello – Have a Few Questions Regarding SOGo and SOPE

1 – When compiling SOGo / SOPE , Is this a 32bit or 64 Bit Application?
2 – Can both (SOGo / SOPE ) be compiled / Run on Fedora 37 ?

3 -  When I first tried to Compile on Fedore 37,  It could NOT File the
Libraries  for MariaDB/mySQL XML2 and possible Others
        I installed the GNUStep that’s part of the Fedora 37 Yum Repo

4 – and Since the dovecot I’ve setup Uses MariaDB as it’s backend (How do I
disable the Need for PostgreSQL and LDAP

Rob Himics

r...@himicsfamily.com <mailto:r...@himicsfamily.com>