Host的状态为UP时,才能正常的创建SSVM并添加模板。

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and
may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately
thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or
attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our
network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by
way of this e-mail

回复