Oh boys it's working!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I have read this blogpost and one comment is saying:

'
You dont need to change user nor group. What you need to do is to just
edit another line in httpd.conf. There are 2 of them which need to be
changed.

DocumentRoot"C:/my/new/path"

<Directory "C:/my/new/path">
'