No... someone needs to put the correct version of jetty into the maven
repository that's in the pom... or put the repository with the correct
version of jetty into the pom.

It sounds like someone switched the jetty version in the pom... but the rc1
version doesn't actually work...  But I just showed up here so I'm pretty
much guessing at how things get done, obviously.

Hopefully it'll get sorted out soon.