ahh...   It was installing the products into ~/.maven  so I was assuming that
was the repos maven was using...  I missed/forgot about .m2.

Still... That shouldn't effect anything after a 'successful' build (after
setting the jetty version to 6.1.1).  The product from that build died when
trying to do ./activemq  with spring complaining about accessors.  Even
altered the activemq.xml to work around some of those... but exceptions just
kept on coming.

I even tried checking out a pre jetty version change revision... it promptly
blew up.  And going back to 4.0 src release... also blew up.

It's a tad baffling.  I would expect to be able to build ANY tag or  head of
a code line on a clean system with fresh installs of mvn/svn/jdk.  Perhaps
it's just me.... I've had good experiences with AMQ binaries over the past
year so this is all rather distressing.

Anywhooo...

dave