I still not find the correct way to resolve this problem. I have changed the
replayBufferCommandCount to 1000 and compiled the source code . Then I
replaced the ReliableTransport.class in the lib. But when I run the client,
it was the same.  "Request for buffer xx is no longer present" in eclipse
console and in windows cmd console it throw "duplicate message be
discarded".
Why ? Any one can give some help? Thanks