I use regular tomcat 5.5
I take the war i created when mvn'ing the project and use the tomcat's web
manager to deploy new war.
I found that  at the end of stack trace it complains that can not get
permisions to read, write some properties. Have to check it in 10h now i do
not have acces to that system now.
Can you provide me the policy files of your tomcat?