On 8/9/07, keneida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is it possible to set persistance to oracle in web console's emedded broker?
> when i try to do it i get:

Yes it's possible, you can change the activemq.xml in the WEB-INF of
the war to whatever configuration you like.

>  Exception processing TLD META-INF/sitemesh-page.tld in JAR at resource path
> /opt/tomcat6/webapps/activemq-web-console/WEB-INF/lib/sitemesh-2.2.1.jar

Does the configuration work in a standalone broker? I'd wait
integrating oracle into the webconsole until you've got oracle running
in a standalone broker and a working web-console with an embedded
broker in the standard configuration. The exception you get doesn't
seem oracle related to me.

Mario