bsnyder wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:02 PM, GeekPro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>  Thanku so much...
>>  Finally I configured with 2 brokers pointing each other
>>  A->b and b->A
>>  It worked fine.
>>
>>  When I configured with 4 brokers with mesh top'lgy
>>  a->b , c , d.
>>  b-> a , c , d
>>  c-> a, b , d
>>  d-> a, b, c
>>
>>  It didn't worked when the brokers in the network are more than 2. If
>> there
>>  is anything else I need to do please let me know
>
> Does each network connector in each broker specify the correct
> networkTTL for hops to make? Each one should specify 3 for messages to
> make it from one end to the other in a linear topology. But it's
> possible that you may not need this much if you're configuring a mesh
> topology.
>
> Bruce
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
> );'

> Apache Geronimo - http://geronimo.apache.org/
>
> Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Yes I did Configured with mesh topology. Made the network ttl to 5. Yes I
mentioned all the 3 other broker address as I mentioned above. but its
wirking with 2 brokers but it is not working with 4 brokers also I wud like
to mention once again that I am using Linux OS. Please let me know if
anything else I need to configure.

Thanks
Gi