How did you make it work ?

I've been trying forever to make my brokerA talk to my BrokerB

I have the following setup:

Consumer -> BrokerB <--> BrokerA <- Producer

My messages get stuck on Broker A, even though network connection between
BrokerA and BrokerB has been established. I have set dynamicOnly to true and
networkTTL to 2.

Did you do anything else extra? My messages are not being forwarded from
BrokerA to BrokerB :(

Any help appreciated.