We are using ActiveMQ-CPP to build a massively scalable SOA and have been
happy with the product so far, however CMS is missing some key features,
namely Failover and Discovery.  Those two features seem to be necessary for
delivering production-quality components using CMS.  Are those features
actively being worked on?  Would Discovery first require implementing a UDP
or multicast protocol for CMS?  Just trying to figure out if these features
are already on the roadmap or if you need a contributor to take a crack at
these.  I poked around at the java implementation of Failover and may be
able to take a shot at a rough port of that.

Also, is it possible for a C++ client to connect to a network of brokers
over TCP?