I am running broker, publisher, consumer all in Windows.
I have not tried this in Linux.
The broker & publisher are working fine. It's the consumer which is
crashing. Removing Thread.sleep(1000), consumer works fine. It did not crash
for a good amount of time before I manually stopped the TopicListener.

Windows XP Professional with SP2, 2GB RAM.
Java: 1.6.0_06

Of course this was my first test to simulate slow consumer & also see if the
advisory topic appears in the web console. So I used my desktop & stumbled
across this memory error. I just felt maybe crash could be due to using
Windows. I intend to do the same test in Linux.