Hi All,

I'm using ActiveMQ 5.2. I want to connect via ssl, I'm using the spring
framework and I prefer to set up the ssl client throw configuration beans.

Currently I have this config:

        <!-- ActiveMq configuration -->
        <bean id="sslContext"
class="org.apache.activemq.spring.SpringSslContext">
                <property name="keyStore"
value="${activemq.ssl.key.store}"></property>
                <property name="keyStorePassword"
value="${activemq.ssl.key.pwd}"></property>
                <property name="trustStore"
value="${activemq.ssl.trust.store}"></property>
                <property name="trustStorePassword"
value="${activemq.ssl.trust.pwd}"></property>
        </bean>

        <bean id="jmsFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory"
                destroy-method="stop">
                <property name="connectionFactory">
                        <bean
                                <property name="brokerURL">
                                        <value>${activemq.triton.url}</value>
                                </property>
                                <property name="userName"
value="${activemq.triton.user}"></property>
                                <property name="password"
value="${activemq.triton.password}"></property>
                        </bean>
                </property>
        </bean>

It doesn't work, activeMQ throws that error:
ERROR TransportConnector             - Could not accept connection :
Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown

And this one from tomcat:
3738 [task-scheduler-2] INFO  Uncategorized exception occured during JMS
processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to
broker URL: ssl://localhost:61617. Reason:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Does anyone know thow to set it up correctly?

Thanks,

NEStor