We have still been unable to get activemq to honor the configuration file
broker name and uselocalhost options.

AMQ still tries to resolve the ip provided in the transport connector to a
dns name . It does this even when provided with a broker name and setting
the transport connector use localhost option .

Has anyone been able to get AMQ to use the options in the config file and
not have AMQ from resolving ( or attempting to resolve) IPs to DNS names ?

thanks