I was trying to have a centralized repository of destinations and
ConnectionFactory. I could use a uniform namespace for destination to avoid
conflicting. However, I don't want to allow users creating destination or
ConnectionFactory on the fly. I would like them accessing the broker only
through administrative objects.

Because my clients are not running inside J2EE container, I am using LDAP
for JNDI. I wish ActiveMQ has a built JNDI server in the broker side.
Therefore, I don't have to deploy another LDAP server and worry about its HA
solution and other topics that we have already invested in the broker side.

Thank you.