janylj wrote:

> I was trying to have a centralized repository of destinations and
> ConnectionFactory. I could use a uniform namespace for destination to
> avoid conflicting. However, I don't want to allow users creating
> destination or ConnectionFactory on the fly. I would like them accessing
> the broker only through administrative objects.

I believe you are going about this the wrong way. What you really want is
topic/queue authorisation i.e. only let certain authenticated users do
certain things within the broker.

You might find my blog entry on securing ActiveMQ useful. Authorisation is
covered.

http://christopherhunt-software.blogspot.com/2009/03/mutual-ssl-authentication-and-ldap.html