Hello,

I've checkout the source from 5.2.0 tag :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.2.0/
With this tags there is no
PersistenceAdapter.removeQueueMessageStore(ActiveMQQueue destination) and
PersistenceAdapter.removeTopicMessageStore(ActiveMQTopic destination).
That's why I didn't see it...

I'm using AMQ store and I implemented a patch for this tag currently which
implements exactly the same methods, but if the implementation is already
done for the AMQ store on the trunk I'll be happy to get this correction on
my 5.2.0 tag.

What's the policy about 5.2.0 corrections ? I see there is no branches for
5.2.0 release (may I false ?). Are these kind of corrections delivered in
some patchs from the trunk for example ? Do I need to work with the ActiveMQ
trunk ?

Thanks