No problem for raising JIRA and contribute ... moreover because after some
tests my deleted queue appears again after each activemq 5.3snapshot
restart, so I'll show you a solution (which's certainly not perfect) through
a JIRA :)

Another question : I get the activemq trunk and when importing the project
into my eclipse it ask me a user/password on a connection - the id of the
connection is not defined in the error. So to bypass these problem I only
imported the activemq-core project. Do you know from which activemq project
comes this request ? Is there any anonymous credentials which I can use ?

Thanks