Hi Stefan,
Thanks for the config, I will run some tests on my machine with yoru
settings (maybe I will get lucky). Let us know how you get on with your
tests on the other machine. Would be interested to know if a third party
product could be interfering with the message store files - I have not heard
of that being an issue before.

Cheer's,
/Dave