Thanks for the heads up on the web-page problems.  I updated the NMS Getting
Started page and restored the sample code and made sure it was up to date.
It may take a day or so for the update to be propagated, though.  Try
refreshing the page later today, or possibly by tomorrow.  I don't know what
the regeneration schedule is for the website.

Best,
Jim