Hey guys,

I'm having trouble starting activemq with mysql persistence adapter.
Activemq won't start up instead it bombs out a gazillion exceptions

Below is my activemq conf file and the output of trying to start activemq
with this conf

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24362359/exceptions.log exceptions.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24362359/activemq.xml activemq.xml

I use the following command to start activemq:

r...@qbuntu:/opt/activemq/bin# ./activemq
xbean:file:/var/www/mobilesns/conf/activemq.xml

Some more details about my env:

ActiveMQ 5.2.0
Ubuntu Hardy LTS Server (Linux qbuntu 2.6.24-16-server #1 SMP Thu Apr 10
13:58:00 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux)

r...@qbuntu:/opt/activemq/bin# java -version
java version "1.5.0_16"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

Hope thats all the info needed?

Would appreciate some feedback/ideas on this. I must be doing something
wrong?!?!?

phpslacker