bsnyder wrote:

> To use MySQL for persistence using the default activemq.xml config
> file, follow these steps:
>
> 1) Uncomment the MySQL DataSource Sample Setup bean definition near
> the end of the file
> 2) Comment out the amqPersistenceAdapter
> 3) Uncomment the journaledJDBC adapter
> 4) Change the #postgres-ds to #mysql-ds
> 5) Drop the appropriate MySQL JDBC driver jar into the ActiveMQ lib dir:
>
> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/mysql/mysql-connector-java/

Hey bruce,

Good news. I decided to start from a completely fresh installation and
follower your instructions above and she worked. yay!

In case you're interested i've attached a diff between the new and old xml
conf to this post

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24368882/diff.txt diff.txt

(the old conf is second in the diff)

Thanks you guys