I tried to integrate apache-activemq 5.0.2 with Jboss 4.2.1 .....

After all the changes in xml files while starting the jboss server i got
this WARN
[ActiveMQResourceAdapter] Could not start up embedded ActiveMQ Broker
'xbean:broker-config.xml' jboss".......

due to this it was not able to consume the messages ......
which throws
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp://localhost:61616  ......

exception

can you please help me ......