On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:22 AM, MAX222<kartik_v...@infosys.com> wrote:

> I tried to integrate apache-activemq 5.0.2 with Jboss 4.2.1 .....
>
> After all the changes in xml files while starting the jboss server i got
> this WARN
> [ActiveMQResourceAdapter] Could not start up embedded ActiveMQ Broker
> 'xbean:broker-config.xml' jboss".......
>
> due to this it was not able to consume the messages ......
> which throws
> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
> tcp://localhost:61616  ......
>
> exception
>
> can you please help me ......

I definitely recommend using the latest release of ActiveMQ 5.2 as
there are many, many fixes in there beyond the 5.0.x release. See the
changelogs for the 5.1 and 5.2 releases for a list of fixes:

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-510-release.html#ActiveMQ5.1.0Release-Changelog
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-520-release.html#ActiveMQ5.2.0Release-Changelog

I need more info about the configuration you're using as well as full
errors and stack traces.

Also, have you seen the following items in the mailing list archives?:

http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html
http://activemq.markmail.org/message/fpaat4arzsxm3s2b

Bruce
--