You may need to look at share file system or JDBC master slave
configuration.

The group clustering type replication with automatic group additions is
something that will be addressed in the 6.0 time frame. Some initial support
for replicating persistent messages is already part of KahaDB, it may be
work giving it a whirl using a current 5.3-SNAPSHOT or trunk build; see:
http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb-master-slave.html  - the basics are
already there. Stuff like replicating non persistent messages is on the to
do list.