Hi,

I have two consumers running, and one producer (all written in java).  The
producer is sending a message to each consumer with the basic failover
transport.  In the producer, I have the persistent setting set to true.

My problem is that if one of the consumer crashes, when the producer goes to
send a message to that consumer, it will infinitely wait for the transport
to reconnect, and it will not continue processing. It just prints the
following log every second:

[main] DEBUG - Waiting for transport to reconnect.

I thought when I set persistent to true, if the producer tries to send a
message but fails, it should store that message and continue on. Then when
the crashed consumer comes back up, all stored messages would be sent.  Am I
not understanding how this should work?  How do I stop producer from waiting
for the reconnect?