I have a network of 4 brokers configuration with
failover://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616,...) defined.  My first
piece of java code connects to one of these hosts (randomly) and puts some
messages in a queue destination (e.g. Document.QUEUE).  A second piece of
java code connects to another one of these hosts and fails to read the
messages.  Is this expected behaviour?  If I connect to one host and put
messages in a queue and the host goes down what do I have to do to receive
my messages connecting to another host in the network?

Thank you in advance,
FarshadK