Hello! First, sorry for my English.

I'm deploying this example application
http://remark.wordpress.com/articles/publish-subscribe-with-activemq-and-nms/
. When I've created all the project and i've downloaded the requiered dll's
(Apache.NMS 1.2.0 and Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ), and I execute the application,
the VS2008 throws an exception: "No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado
'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ, Version=1.2.0.1823, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=82756feee3957618' ni una de sus dependencias. Se esperaba que
el módulo tuviera un manifiesto de ensamblado.". I don`t know what's
happends. I've seen that if I comment the code of creatting a conection, the
problem dissapears, but obviously the application don't works.

Can any one help me please? I don't know if the problem is in config file or
where (I've read that in version 1.2.0 the config files are not necessary).

Thank you very much!