Hi folks,

we have a fast producer sending persistent messages in transaction and
committing them every X msgs or Y seconds, our requirements are:

1\ ability to minimize the send() latency (and overall performance)

2\ ability to detect any JMSExceptions at commit() time (or at send() time)
and catching them in the producer thread without resorting to using
ExceptionListeners()... this is to allow us to perform a timely detection
and management of <systemUsage> related JMSExceptions.

What is the "golden mix" of these queue connection factory attributes that
you recommend in this scenario:

* useAsyncSend
* alwaysSessionAsync
* alwaysSyncSend