I'm using spring integrations JmsOutboundGateway. I believe the problem I'm
seeing is a configuration issue with ActiveMQ which is why I am posting the
question here.

I have 2 brokers (call them A and B) in a network each with a couple clients
connected to them. I am getting into a situation where a response destined
for a client connected to Broker A never reaches the consumer that is
sitting on Broker B. I use jmx to browse the queue on Broker A and I see the
message with a JMSCorrelationId.  I can also see in jmx that there is a
queue subscriber waiting on Broker B.

It works just fine in revers. If the client connected to Broker B sends the
message, there is no problem. The message is delivered and everything is
fine.

I'm look for suggestions on how to debug this problem.

thanks
sam