Hi,

We are implementing a solution where we look at advisory topics to register
logon and logoff of a client. This worked fine in our test setup but now
that we are setting up our production infrastructure, i noticed that these
messages are not forwarded through our network of brokers. Is this correct?

Should I set a consumer to every activemq broker we would put in the network
to monitor these messages ? Or work with a camel router to copy the
information to a queue which then can be consumed elsewhere ?

Can i staticallyIncluded the advisory topics in the networkconnector ?