Hi Jim.

you can notice

        <sslContext>
            <sslContext keyStore="file:${activemq.base}/conf/broker.ks"
              keyStorePassword="password"
trustStore="file:${activemq.base}/conf/broker.ts"
              trustStorePassword="password"/>
        </sslContext>

in activemq-demo.xml which is used to configure locations and passwords for
key and trust stores.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net