Hi Dejan,

Yes, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I am well aware of that section for
configuring the server side of ssl transportConnector. I was looking for
more clarity on the client side. Activemq is bundled with client.ts and
client.ks, and as far as I can tell, those files aren't referenced anywhere
by anything else.

Since writing my original question, I think I have figured out enough of
this that now I just need to try some more experiments to confirm my
understanding.

Thanks,
Jim